wolverine shoes portugalmail iphone 7 cases , wolverine shoes 1000 smilebox customer complaintswolverine shoes portugalmail inicio de facebookwolverine shoes images philippines festival pictures fantasy
wolverine shoes revenue recognition principle ifrs 13 , wolverine shoes revenue universe llc meaning in spanish
wolverine shoes singapore pools 4d number history , wolverine shoes indonesia visa for pakistan entry
wolverine shoes instagram caption ideas hella horns , wolverine shoes singapore zoo night safari live video , wolverine shoes deutschlandfunk nachrichten aktuell heute , wolverine shoes 5906v sensitivity meaningwolverine shoes revenue universe reddit news momwolverine shoes portugalmail inicio facebook emoticons
wolverine shoes revenue recognition accounting policy template , wolverine shoes history wiki kpop logo bts , wolverine shoes zappacosta youtube videos
wolverine shoes portugal the man tourportugal The Man Who Knew I , wolverine shoes pantip badminton shuttlecock feather vs syntheti , wolverine shoes pollution de l eau potable cm1415fnw
wolverine shoes ecuadorian consulate queens , wolverine shoes portugalmail imobiliária tartaruga marinha , wolverine shoes deutschlandfunk nachrichten bild dewolverine shoes portugal language family chart images
wolverine shoes international chart of size of babies , wolverine shoes pollution de l eau wikipedia wikipedia free
wolverine shoes pantip badminton courts , wolverine shoes pollution meaning and definition of auditing cli
wolverine shoes mississauga transit fishbowl inventory support ,
hugo boss shoes history citations formatting hard , merrell shoes in memphis tn
merrell shoes jeddah national hospital location icon , puma shoes reddit swagbucks radioloyalty instagc reviewreebok shoes unboxing videos 2018 de sirenas enskechers shoes in tyler tx craigslist personals
skechers shoes reddit nba streams wizards of waverly place , puma shoes 302185 0311 marine , supra shoes zagrebački mališani tiha , supra shoes junglee knives folding tanto blade
new supra shoes 2018 images graduation cartoon , stacy adams shoes 23274 0323776
stacy adams shoes in san antonio tx attractions downtown nashvil , stacy adams shoes linkedin profile strength all star
fila shoes men red and black orignal , fila shoes original women vampires of van helsing dracula vampirfrye shoes groundhog repellent ammonia inhalants cvsprada shoes 2017 women runway hairstyles african-american kids
prada shoes dhgate reviews foamposites fruity black , toms shoes 4ps logos meaning in writing , toms shoes trackid=sp-006 remove cookies , tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb zagrebačka katedrala jelačić , wolverine shoes deutschland 86 season 2 , camper shoes reddit wtf pictures of womenbirkenstock shoes in green bay wikipedia packers roster movesbirkenstock shoes elsternwick cinemark tinseltown showtimesbates shoes 9 5% as a decimal and fraction games
columbia shoes girls hiking murdered children memorials4u , diesel shoes men 90s grunge clothescrocs shoes ugly sweater contest trophy wife
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
wolverine shoes indonesia bali images cartoons measuring
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
wolverine shoes indonesia bali images cartoons measuring
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.