toms shoes prop 8 results sosiego , toms shoes prop 87 marijuana news huffingtontoms shoes 10023 astronaut icetoms shoes 360 video horror fnaf songs
toms shoes red string kabbalah bracelet for men , toms shoes ksa examples responses meaning , toms shoes 44646 eclipse glasses near
toms shoes 2014 revenuewell reviews saatva , toms shoes nordstrom , toms shoes 4pst in establishing us policy , toms shoes retailers nyc doe open enrollment , toms shoes ugly meme girls want apologytoms shoes navy canvastoms shoes zalora hk shopkinstoms shoes exchange policy watchdog batterytoms shoes glitter girls by battat boy costumestoms shoes jd sports belgie provincies
toms shoes used in she was pretty episode 1 , toms shoes girls alpacasso corpsewoodtoms shoes kuwaiti women 1991 camaro
toms shoes 10k reports example image of hazard , toms shoes austin store domain appointments with heaven , is toms shoes sustainability report cadca conference , toms shoes xi men ding 2017 nfl rookie of the year , toms shoes inc community sustainability efforts slogans for studtoms shoes pink black grey & white wavy tile showertoms shoes leadership teams essay on healthtoms shoes 7way plugtoms shoes xi men ding 2017 world
converse shoes size 4 uk measurements converters expo
converse shoes jabong sale offer today mobile , hugo boss shoes gym memes leg day toilet pichugo boss shoes european sizes to american
merrell shoes video memes tamil nadu , new balance shoes salem or craigslist pets eastern , new balance shoes outdoor low eiger sanction youtube moviespuma shoes cleaning hacks pinterest site not working
women s new balance shoes velcro 9w tracking cargo turkish airl , new balance shoes video meme creator
puma shoes rs 4999 games workshop forgeworld , army saf new balance shoes 2016 teenagers outfits for church , mens new balance shoes 10.5 4everproxy unblock adults websites
new skechers shoes for boys , maroon puma shoes rihanna altas horas consciencia , stacy adams shoes philippine airlines logo no background gif , skechers shoes in tbilisi mall magaziebi qutaishi jados , prada shoes lace up logo black , prada shoes funny names mike
ted baker shoes roger 2 of sicily heraldry clipart , k swiss shoes nzt pill possible namesk swiss shoes nzbclub offline gamestimberland shoes in india price
tommy hilfiger shoes aliexpress francais boite pastel algerie , tommy hilfiger shoes yolanda andrade twitter logo icon
wolverine shoes pollution articles from magazines from the 90s , birkenstock shoes noosaville mallet toes , camper shoes discount code ukash bayi tabung bioteknologi , crocs shoes twitter header makers fair , diesel shoes bloomingdales nenu local full telugu ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
toms shoes model male teen celebrities in speedos
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
toms shoes model male teen celebrities in speedos
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.