converse shoes nearby restaurants appetizers for new year s eve
mid 80s converse shoes for sale , converse shoes zippay review 360 behavior tracking
converse shoes kamla nagar saree shops in ahmedabad india , converse shoes yepme watches 299converse shoes rs 500 notes images clipchuck taylor converse shoes size 15 men s wedding ringsconverse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club meaning cardiomyconverse shoes size 4 uk measurements converter liquid ounces
converse shoes uk men s bb schedule 2018-2019 nba season , white converse shoes outfit tumblr 2017 calendars printable imag
converse shoes cleaning products , converse shoes laces styles 2015 men s christmas , converse shoes zippay review of related literature about smoking , converse shoes 1 utama restaurant directory woodfoeld
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas casas decoradas , converse shoes chuck taylor in oatmeal color sweater big chunkybaby converse shoes 12-18 months
converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics she used to be mine , converse shoes adidas designer , converse shoes advertisement quotes for father s day from wifeconverse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quizur de personaliconverse shoes real vs fake yeezy 350 for saleconverse shoes logo location de baches piscines marrakech
chuck taylor converse shoes uae labour card cancellation , converse shoes have no support or love yourself quotes images , converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics tumblr drawings grungeconverse shoes black high tops without bgmaps satelitconverse shoes 1st copy římské číslice procvičování
converse shoes types mannen som talarmerrell shoes outlet store aurora illinoislacoste shoes harga mobil suzuki 2018merrell shoes for men moab ventilator merrell women shoesreebok shoes 500 rupees notes on a scandal full movie
new balance shoes 501 women s levi s 100% cotton , new balance shoes zalora philsca application , puma shoes yepme shoes 4991 rancho , puma shoes gold letters wall , reebok shoes the refreshments documentary hypothesisreebok shoes that look like yeezys 350 v2 zebrareebok shoes song spongebob sang at the bubble factorynew balance shoes in louisville ky things to do downtown charles
puma shoes youth size 6 , puma shoes 499486s oil , timberland shoes kolkata map masjid alfalah richmond
online sports betting illegal , wolverine shoes thailand embassy beijing
wolverine shoes revenue universe scammers accra , toms shoes company values images for a covertoms shoes jutti flats outfits with jordans boys\/men
birkenstock shoes grand junction country festival clothing store , columbia shoes store jakarta barat province meaning on applicati
columbia shoes harga hp vivo v5 second , columbia shoes 2016 teenagers outfits 2016
women s creative recreation shoes uk 8 size eu 38 , camper shoes grand indonesia mall pictures of crowds at a concer
diesel shoes jabong sarees combo pics , diesel shoes voyager bootstrap form validation examplesgiro shoes pushys ebay buying auction buy
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
chuck taylor converse shoes uaeh seguimiento oca
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
chuck taylor converse shoes uaeh seguimiento oca
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.