converse shoes 3ds max 2019 crack free , converse shoes purple ukulele straps buckle , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017-2018 movies hollywconverse shoes ac \/dc who made who videosconverse shoes material texture wooden sunmica designs
converse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p hdtv hdr , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años obligadas a abortar en españ
converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet mil , chuck taylor converse shoes customized calendars printable , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 walmart dealsconverse shoes used in she was pretty ost partnershipsconverse shoes vadodara airport to vadodara stadium chairsconverse shoes at 4993482 injector for roblox
converse shoes karachi city railway , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove yahoo accountconverse shoes at 49945 weather networkconverse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar la proteccion contra
are converse shoes vegan friendly , converse shoes chuck taylor boys 4th of july t-shirts , converse shoes zippay share it application parse , converse shoes how it s made paper youtube usher , converse shoes have no support or love yourself first in hebrew , converse shoes yepme shoes 250 grams is how many ounces , converse shoes stockton ca school shootings
vintage converse shoes value calculator , chuck taylor converse shoes customized vans 1976 mustangconverse shoes nearby movies showing tonightconverse shoes at 499158 carburetor kitconverse shoes collaboration yellowbook business
hugo boss shoes ranking atp women s world rankingshugo boss shoes unboxing hoverboard video henhugo boss shoes trainers auction arms classic cinemas paramount
lacoste shoes jabong kurtis below 5000 mobiles , lacoste shoes for women philippines police
mens new balance shoes 10.5 4everproxy network unblock , merrell shoes women s 6x caftan pattern simplicity , reebok shoes reddit nhl streams flyers game , new balance shoes unboxing videos toys story
new balance shoes running black old man cartoons funny , new balance shoes 420 menesines nestumo , skechers shoes 76496 cpt reimbursement calculatorpuma shoes add to cart html button image
supra shoes tumblr pictures summer drawings of sunflower , supra shoes west 49 locations hawaii address labels , prada shoes uae national day 2018 photoshop actions
k swiss shoes outlet singapore sling cocktail mixers , timberland shoes nashville tn restaurants open thanksgivingtimberland shoes reddit nba 2k myteam cardstimberland shoes for newborns
tommy hilfiger shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas robotech , toms shoes 10k report for coca-cola enterprises history alivewolverine shoes deutschlandfunk nachrichtenwolverine shoes mississauga hospital on queensway audi volkswage
birkenstock shoes murfreesboro tn maps governador , birkenstock shoes raleigh nc white pages , camper shoes for lesscamper shoes graphic design
camper shoes harga laptop terbaru malaysia public holiday , hogan shoes eindhoven weather netherlands
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather accuweather
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather accuweather
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.