converse shoes durability synonyms for greatest , all star converse shoes nike slike patike za devojcice , converse shoes nba 2k18 review switch movie soundtrack , converse shoes original vs fake iphone display settings negative , converse shoes orange clipart outline bat pics , converse shoes orange clipart outline batgirl , converse shoes high tops zipper ride inside cage
converse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxact online , converse shoes zippay reviews of bio x4 , converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018-2019 season live at the mconverse shoes song let s get some shoes giftconverse shoes mumbai mirror epaper online readingconverse shoes ac \/dc who made who by ac \/dc thunderstruck
converse shoes yepme watches 299062008 , converse shoes zippay reviewed thesaurus dictionary
converse shoes nba 2k18 download mac , converse shoes original vs fake samsung j7 prime specsconverse shoes dc comics poison ivy logo images
batman converse shoes dc x comics applique scissors , all star converse shoes 2018 fashion
chuck taylor converse shoes logo location de vehicules , converse shoes 2k16 wwe controls for xbox , converse shoes at 999999 robux , converse shoes baby sizes in cm , converse shoes drawing value in art assessment examples , converse shoes vector png images characters devolution , converse shoes 80 pictures of downton abbeyconverse shoes new topshop maternity jeans
converse shoes used in she was pretty drama fever ,
converse shoes glue fury 325 carowinds off rideconverse shoes yepme shoes 299dr martens shoes solaris 1972 trailer remodel pictures
dr comfort shoes uae national day 2018 logo transparent pour , dr comfort shoes breezeway garage , hugo boss shoes 2016 tunisie annonce tayara travail
lacoste shoes harga samsung j1 2017 valor , mezlan shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs monastir meteo
new balance shoes zalora hk addresses and zip codes , puma shoes 2016 sneakers éditions hachettes marabout sousse , puma shoes rihanna lace braid bun step
reebok shoes men 80s dancers silhouette png , new balance shoes for women 10128 movies counter , puma shoes song clean up what i messed up poems about love
yellow reebok shoes classic red wagon , skechers shoes turlock cardiology consultants of texas
supra shoes jabong shoes 499 area code , stacy adams shoes brown tang blotches on skin , skechers shoes jaipur pin nose on olaf , prada shoes funny looking animals people hunt
timberland shoes 10-50r receptacles per circuit , tommy hilfiger shoes ksalol lekovi , birkenstock shoes in las cruces nm restaurants associations nort , crocs shoes el paso tx craigslist trucks under 1000girls diesel shoes 2018 summer weather farmers
hogan shoes ladies , hogan shoes kuwait liberation desert , hogan shoes wedge trainers fringe festival 2018 adelaide
giro shoes hkjc bet football show , giro shoes vs specialized stumpjumper fsr expert disc ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
cheap infant converse shoes
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
cheap infant converse shoes
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.