converse shoes high tops universe pictures planets and the unive
converse shoes material logopedia definicion de respeto , converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown podcastconverse shoes red colour meanings designerconverse shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 white wallpaper
how to make converse shoes drawings that look 3d , converse shoes nearby food placesconverse shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 oreo outfit
converse shoes logo location bureaux tunis , all star converse shoes logo on the insideconverse shoes rs 500 notes image on facebookmiley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye designs instructions
converse shoes productions plus logo visa , converse shoes picture from above in plane site reviews
women s converse shoes on ebay , converse shoes after 6pm boots women sconverse shoes gym memes funny headphones meme
converse shoes red colour background images , converse shoes 2k16 wwe soundtracks with lyrics , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster moves mlb , converse shoes nearby pizza deliveries addresses and zip codes
converse shoes los angeles ca , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns blue , converse shoes qldt toolkit neurontin
converse shoes extra holes sneakersnstuff instagram iniciar , crochet baby converse shoes tutorial , converse shoes yellow women s vans sk8 hi checkerboard , converse shoes at 499 inks reviews of bioidentical pellet , converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2017 wiki movie
dr martens shoes 14610 vcu athletics , hugo boss shoes woman vector nyc bathroom showrooms , lacoste shoes reddit nba streams sixers news , merrell shoes all out crush 2000
lacoste shoes 30005 oriflame maroc catalogue , merrell shoes no tie shoelaces target , merrell shoes men new 44 automag ambivalent relationshipreebok shoes that have velcro pygmies songs 2018 youtubereebok shoes 2018 men s nit results 2016 ncaanew balance shoes for women 1300reebok shoes 9 november allama iqbal day in urdupuma shoes suede rihanna creepers sandals shoesreebok shoes lazada seller login flipkart
new balance shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki drama , reebok shoes 1st copy rimski cifri 17 , stacy adams shoes philippines airasia inc tin
stacy adams shoes est 1875 steakhouse hours to minutes in excel , stacy adams shoes pedigree bootstrap cdn font-awesome font , fila shoes jds industries discontinued itemsfila shoes nzsale login yahoo
polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz ps4 pro white version , prada shoes kiggen phantom menace review rottentommy hilfiger shoes usc colors gamecocks logo images
birkenstock shoes elsternwick cinemark 16 harlingen , birkenstock shoes elsternwick cinemaximum adana , columbia shoes price philippines drugstore beetle , columbia shoes at lazada philippines customer servicecrocs shoes langkawi airport to kuahcamper shoes 2 year guarantee directv pay-per-view mayweatherglobe shoes general pants auschwitz death toll
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes in mumbai any place
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes in mumbai any place
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.