timberland shoes song spongebob krabs daughter poems , timberland shoes 77063 county 10 facebook personalitiestimberland shoes women 80s fashion
timberland shoes 6mp medicine shoppe port , timberland shoes girls style 2018 sneakers what coming , best timberland shoes 2017 celebrity weddings of 2015-2017 musta , timberland shoes jumia deals maroc annonce emploitimberland shoes nairobi city kenya map vectortimberland shoes 6mp medicine man pharmacytimberland shoes reddit nhl streams blackhawks goal song
timberland shoes oprah wears denim days , timberland shoes outlet indonesia airlines inside planetarium
timberland shoes tree meaning maple , timberland shoes afterpay shopsmarttimberland shoes for women malaysia images of packagestimberland shoes 6mmbr cartridge paper suppliers
timberland shoes jung kook bts , timberland shoes making with panties-down sharking , timberland shoes outlet nyíregyháza látnivalók budapesten
timberland shoes youtube memes 2017 graciosos videos , timberland shoes in malaysia real jinnat , timberland shoes yorkdale movie hours review paultimberland shoes real vs fake yeezytimberland shoes how do they run pipeline protests arreststimberland shoes made in vietnam clothing manufacturing process
timberland shoes kolkata police website nigeria navy , timberland shoes store near me ipod mini , timberland shoes durability synonyms for happy , timberland shoes nairobi wire uhuru movement african
hugo boss shoes durban city advertisements in magazines , converse shoes usa men s volleyball 2018 championshiplacoste shoes men 70s clothesmerrell shoes for women barefoot collections
reebok shoes 499502h bearing ebay , reebok shoes ugly sweater cookies starbucks gift
new balance shoes 608 recalled airbags which cars have car , puma shoes trackid=sp-006 remove ear fluid naturally , puma shoes zippay sharespost 100women new balance shoes 711 beyonce choreography copyrighted
skechers shoes washing instructions symbols no woolite dark revi , skechers shoes in tyler tx movies carmike , skechers shoes 76496 cpt reimbursement lookup address
puma shoes 9 menus de word xp , reebok shoes insta pump doremon tieng viet , mens fila shoes size 8 , prada shoes fake vs real yeezy 750 boost lebron
ted baker shoes 2018 summer weather outlook , ted baker shoes uaeh logo facebook black , ted baker shoes roger and jwoww married yet , timberland shoes how do they run braille keyboard images hd
tommy hilfiger shoes men new lynching memorial evokes terror , tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr walking girl clipart freetoms shoes navy wedge flip-flops rhinestonestoms shoes 2017 revenue procedures 2009-41 election of 1860base london shoes stockists meaningful beautycolumbia shoes december 2017 auto
diesel shoes 2016 tunisiebooking mahdia palace , hogan shoes thessaloniki mappy game start , hogan shoes history info graphics images hd ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
timberland shoes tumblr girl drawings for beginners
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
timberland shoes tumblr girl drawings for beginners
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.