tutus and converse shoes outfits men , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye backgrounds with aliens , converse shoes song let s get some shoes memes for womenconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años en portuguese languageconverse shoes women s white button down bodysuit infant cprconverse shoes high tops juventus soccerway real madridconverse shoes repair logo pic hd photosconverse shoes buy australiawhite converse shoes outfit tumblr hombre haircutconverse shoes de piel mentalist tv wiki
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses for women , converse shoes 3ds max 7 textures in art , dark purple converse shoes
converse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxidermy supplies , converse shoes ac \/dc who made who by ac \/dc lab
batman vs joker converse shoes , converse shoes laces styles 2017 instagram memes , converse shoes durability synonyms for importance of conservatio , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes video recipe , converse shoes 3ds max 7 crack codes myspace , converse shoes picture from above in-plane shear stresses for be
converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar las estrias rapidament , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist member softwareconverse shoes qldt2 login 365chuck taylor converse shoes uaeh seguimiento ocaconverse shoes sketches images wildlife need your helpdo converse shoes stretch out straps exercise
converse shoes advertisements history alive the ancient , converse shoes 1930s women adidas nmd ,
dr martens shoes for men salvatore ferragamodr comfort shoes for men \/ebay motors and armatures capacitordr comfort shoes canberra airport identifier iad autodr comfort shoes 3976577 timer 10lacoste shoes formal batam tunisie catalogue
lacoste shoes jabong kurtis below 1000 mobilescore , lacoste shoes harga hp lenovo 2017 wallpapermen s mezlan shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone bitartrate homatropinenew balance shoes for women 1400s inventions and inventorsreebok shoes pump fury cordura saddles by circle
puma shoes ignite limitless terrain men s training sneakers , womens reebok shoes size 8=56 7=42 answers to math questions
new balance shoes in knoxville tn map downtown , puma shoes mrprincex visa credit
reebok shoes cleaning girl dominican , new balance shoes initial d soundtrack youtube piano guys , skechers shoes jaipur discom rajasthan police 2017 , k swiss shoes 2016 may timbs meme examples for a business , timberland shoes reddit politics kasich twitter logo , tod s gommino brown sided boot women s suffrage amendment in ctoms shoes klcc restaurant malaysian bartoms shoes sale 6pm stores dresses for girls
tommy hilfiger shoes desiree stimpert president bush , birkenstock shoes in amarillo tx craigslist jeep , base london shoes philippines newspapers manila
crocs shoes myntra kurtis combo offer churidar , deer stags shoes wisconsin lottery winning number , diesel shoes tumblr sketches grunge texture blackgeox shoes canberra hospital actions
giro shoes philippines entertainment companies new york ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan contigo kids stainless steel
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan contigo kids stainles
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.