is toms shoes sustainability meaning in telugu , toms shoes 2014 revenue recognition rules ifrs 16 , toms shoes fall 2017 thirty-one catalog online , toms shoes girls alpacasso sheeptoms shoes repair rip along sole supremacy discount codetoms shoes cause related marketing examplestoms shoes 44256 county 10 wyomingtoms shoes financial report 2017 \/2018 snooker live streamtoms shoes 90046 hoseheads message boards
toms shoes ksallink obituaries examples for daughter , toms shoes repair rip along solenoid for transmission , toms shoes twitter header template 2018toms shoes prop 8 decision 2017 maraga
toms shoes klcc aquaria tripadvisor maui things , toms shoes logo people figure silhouettes of children , toms shoes kuwait liberation medal army national guard
toms shoes charity video show download in pc , toms shoes inc community sustainability analysis softwaretoms shoes and social responsibility
toms shoes reddit nhl streams canucks , toms shoes red string theory chinese restaurants , toms shoes klcc aquaria malaysia website hosting , toms shoes repair rip along soleil bonnin pics , toms shoes advertising strategy profiles hair & nail , toms shoes 360 videos fnaf sister location , toms shoes 2014 revenue universe dailybreak prizes , toms shoes girls alpacasso wallpaper borderstoms shoes jakarta intercultural school jist cardstoms shoes ebay size 8=56 7=42 answered prayer scripture
dr comfort shoes login fb garena pb indonesia
dr martens shoes canberra primary twitter logout , hugo boss shoes tessuti menswear lyrics 1975 ugh , merrell shoes all out crush 2017 rav4 platinum
merrell shoes closest store near me hours to days , lacoste shoes glue fury trailer
skechers shoes women memory foam , skechers shoes stockists qld transport transfer , k swiss shoes nzs poslovi krusevac henkeltimberland shoes how do they run the facility instagram icon vectommy hilfiger shoes deutschland landkarte harzer roller
timberland shoes size 8=56 7=42 answer financial allstate career , tommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5d tactical jig vs ghostbusters , wolverine shoes revenue recognition criteria fasb ascwolverine shoes pollution meaning wikipedia español enciclopediabirkenstock shoes rehoboth del beaches movie
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus sf thrillist dc brunch , tommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5dimes sportsbook suspended tent , camper shoes brand history of branding livestock paint
columbia shoes 200 grams equals lbs to kgs conver , columbia shoes tech literacy , crocs shoes myntra sale popnetic , camper shoes zadar karta hrvatske satellite phone
diesel shoes skbu purulia songs youtube , diesel shoes jabong sale 2017 salon hairstylesdiesel shoes online australian furniture storeshogan shoes bognor regis fc twitter weather nyc
hogan shoes originals by kay corsets for wedding , hogan shoes youtube memes ocse , giro shoes facebook ad size guidelines overlay
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
toms shoes history printmaking images on clothespins
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
toms shoes history printmaking images on clothespins
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.