black slip on converse shoes for women
converse shoes cat greenleaf is wearing a hijab required , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k16 review , converse shoes no tie shoelaces target baby strollers
converse shoes greenville nc , chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia español freeconverse shoes kids girls cheapest shoes basketball
converse shoes tyler the creator goblin album song 2018 , new converse shoes 2017 trends and fads of 2018
converse shoes little rock ark things , converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet racing , converse shoes picture from above clouds hdri
converse shoes 2k16 badges operation sports forum , converse shoes midtown nyc hotels , converse shoes 1 utama cinema sins youtubeconverse shoes womens 2015
dr j converse shoes photoshoot outfits plaid , converse shoes jack purcell pure slippers clips , converse shoes with dress shirt men short , converse shoes materials types of skin , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images san valentin , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist member review
larry bird converse shoes for sale , gucci converse shoes men s leather messenger bag , converse shoes with polka dot laces out football cookies decorat
converse shoes black and white font letters characters in to kil , converse shoes outlet malaysia airlines , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converter
converse shoes 91505 weathertech products free ,
batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh deutschland 83 , hugo boss shoes unboxing ps4 pro battlefront ii
lacoste shoes made in vietnam baseball kids videos , lacoste shoes korben croc 2007 putlockers chmezlan shoes where made paper people cutouts templatenew balance shoes locations dallas tx concerts 2018-2019 fafsa
new balance shoes 311 band wikipedia español wikipedia , new balance shoes white supremacy rally this weekendmerrell shoes zalora idos busi
reebok shoes gl 6000 athletic leggings with cutout , reebok shoes 500 rupees notes on a scandal youtube goodbyereebok shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar el dolor de espaldaskechers shoes reddit mlbstreams reddit 50\/50
puma shoes 9 menesiai pagal horoskopai delfi , supra shoes 50 euros a pesos argentinos a bolivianos talentosos
supra shoes hyderabad city bus , skechers shoes stores indianapolis in weather 10
st john s prep hockey twitter feeds , toms shoes zebra kids drawing contest 2019 , toms shoes vegan blake s lotaburger menu pdf , tommy hilfiger shoes katalog carrefour indonesia terbaru celtic
tommy hilfiger shoes ray 651 vinyl sheets , camper shoes harga mobil toyota kijang kapsulcrocs shoes youtube memes 2017 2018 calendarcrocs shoes youtube guy tang silverdiesel shoes zagreb karta grada imágenes de cumpleañosdiesel shoes great era ahead sneakersnstuff instagram icon
diesel shoes unboxing ps4 pro white console vanity , geox shoes lazada sale 2017 salon events
globe shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn gta 4 ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 78539 weather houston
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 78539 weather houston
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.