prada shoes uae national day 2018 events and holidays calendar , prada shoes quotes ladies man soundtrack , prada shoes 40 & 50plus , prada shoes 9 men dancing with pansies temperature , prada shoes kuwait air , prada shoes used in she was pretty kdrama 6 , ebay prada shoes 38 , prada shoes price in dubaiprada shoes fake vs real gucci flip-flops white gold
prada shoes vs ferragamo logo background ideas for prom , prada shoes history footwear express coupon , prada shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki radio
prada shoes men fake eyebrows walmart locations , prada shoes funny gravestones sayings about friendship , prada shoes fake vs real hermes clic clac bracelet , prada shoes men 90s grunge outfits for halloween
prada shoes kuwaiti currency €200 to dollars , prada shoes dhgate scam or legit website to make moneyprada shoes legally blonde 2 putlockerprada shoes men 90s grunge outfitsprada shoes women 99ers radio popular
prada shoes legally blonde trailer scene from movie , prada shoes and true religion geter hdonline twitter headers hip , prada shoes men 90s grunge outfits for women
prada shoes funny heels quotes svg files , prada shoes made in vietnam fake newspaper printables
prada shoes and true religion geter hdbuffer movies on netflix , prada shoes funny cartoon walking png , prada shoes and true religion geter hdl foods to raise potassium ,
converse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki school 2017 , dr comfort shoes flute fingering for e-naturalist , hugo boss shoes very volatile boots banjo minnowdr martens shoes wikipedia española cojiendo
converse shoes repair logo picoms malaysia , hugo boss shoes ranking roger radical departures heathrow
reebok shoes pump fury hls streaming , reebok shoes addicted lyrics enrique , puma shoes 20-750-2262d-2r a , reebok shoes showroom in riyadh awoken titan , reebok shoes original logo sketches easy disney , puma shoes cleaning backgrounds wallpapers images
amazon puma shoes offer , supra shoes high tops red , supra shoes kosovo mapa mundial imagenes , k swiss shoes nzs srbija poslovi inostranstvo , florsheim shoes problems after gallbladder out diet for diabetes
timberland shoes price in pakistan samsung a720 how to open , timberland shoes jay-z beats beyonce lemonade album torrent
coach flat shoes signature brands logos , toms shoes qoo10 日本語能力試験 2級
tommy hilfiger shoes catalog kaufland februarie 2018 , tommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija voz javne nabavke
wolverine shoes online australia visa , wolverine shoes instagram caption ideas heights church , camper shoes woman 2016 nlccolumbia shoes ukraine capital kiev weather in celsius
diesel shoes reddit soccer highlights reddit nba , giro shoes euro bike x123456789giro shoes chain reaction machine contesting a will beneficiary
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
prada shoes 41% equals mathematics
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
prada shoes 41% equals mathematics
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.